1st Line Support Analyst - Croydon
CORETX are currently looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst to join our Service Desk team in Croydon. The 1st Line Support Analyst will be working as part of a team on the technical Service desk, you will play a key role in the delivery of high quality technical support providing exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
This role requires strong communication skills, along with troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools.
At times, like all customer facing role this can be a challenging role, within an exciting and growing organisation, so you will possess a strong character with strong inter-personal skills which you will use to guide customers through situations, providing the highest levels of resolution, support and customer satisfaction.
1st Line Support Analyst Key Areas Of Responsibilities:
* Logging support calls via telephone and email
* Resolving 1st line incidents and requests
* Ensuring all tickets are resolved to a high level of customer satisfaction
* Providing prompt escalation to 2rd Line and 3rd Line Support/ Problem Management team as required
* Providing regular feedback to clients re the status of their tickets
* Providing exceptional communication between the service desk, end users and resolver groups
* Effective ticket management and tracking using the Remedy ticket logging system
* Meeting and exceeding customer specific service level agreements (SLAs)
* Proactive Management of tickets raised with 3rd party resolver groups
* Utilising various remote takeover tools when necessary
* Liaising and assisting Field Engineers on client sites
* Ensuring all tickets are categorised to correct standards
* Following internal processes for assigning tickets to the correct department or individuals
* Following Security admin and information security processes
* Following Sev-1 / Sev-2 escalations and notifications where appropriate
1st Line Support Analyst Experience/Qualifications:
* Microsoft Office XP/2003/2007 - Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
* Microsoft Windows XP/ Windows 7 Workstation
* Microsoft Exchange / Active Directory administration
* Back up software including Backup Exec and Evault
* Knowledge of ADSL and WiFi technologies
* Knowledge of RIM Blackberry, HTC, Mobile devices
* Knowledge of networking concepts
* CompTIA A+ Essentials (Desirable)
* CompTIA A+ IT Technician (Desirable)
* MCTS Windows 7 (Desirable)
* MCTS Windows Server 2008 (Desirable)
* ITIL/Prince 2 Foundation (Desirable)
CORETX helps to transform organisations through high performance technology solutions built and delivered on our own data centre and network infrastructure. People are at the centre of CORETX's business; removing barriers, enabling workflow, empowering users and utilising the opportunities presented in the new digital economy.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.