-£9 per hour basic wage + bonus
-Full time hours - 35 hours/week
This is a great opportunity to work in-house for UK London based homelessness charity! You will be approaching people on high streets in your area, engaging with the public in order to raise funds and awareness for, Centrepoint.
Centrepoint gives homeless young people a chance to turn their lives around, build firm foundations, and prepare for a future where they realise their potential.
Each year around 150,000 young people experience homelessness. We support over 9,000 young people a year in London, Sunderland and Bradford. Just £12 a month sponsors a room in a Centrepoint hostel, providing a homeless young person with a safe bed to sleep in.
We are launching a brand new in-house street fundraising campaign and we are looking for confident, passionate people to join our team!
All applicants must:
* Be great with people
* Have a passion for homelessness
* Be outgoing, energetic and confident demeanour
* Have an excellent level of spoken English
* Be a minimum of 18 years old - there is no upper age limit and we encourage people of all ages to apply
YOU WILL GET:
* £9/hour basic wage (not commission based) & weekly pay
* Plus a great bonus structure to reward exceeding targets
* Full training
* Great team spirit and support
* On-going training and coaching
TO APPLY - Click on 'APPLY NOW' underneath, upload your CV making sure you include a phone number. We will call you back as soon as we can!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.