Clinical / Nursing Complaints Manager - Must have Nursing background
Our client is a market leading nursing Recruitment consultancy
They urgently seek a Clinical Complaints manager to join the team.
Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for the day to day management of an efficient Complaints management system and process to ensure that it complies with the Complaints Policy and guidelines of the NHS Framework.
You will act as the Complaints Manager for all clinical complaints and provide high level administration that will ensure all such complaints are managed effectively, internally and externally.
Knowledge, Training and Experience
- hold a nursing qualification and have current registration with the NMC and be educated to degree level.
- have a minimum of 8 to 10 years post registration experience, 3 of those at management level, with proven organisational and management skills.
- have a good understanding of a range of clinical procedures and practices common to the NHS and private healthcare providers.
- have an understanding of the NHS and PALS complaint procedures.
- have a good understanding and knowledge of administrative systems and be computer literate.
- be commercially aware and able to accept requirements and pressures of a Nursing Agency to maintain market share whilst maintaining professional standards.
The post holder must have excellent written and verbal English skills
Immediate interview and start ASAP.
For more information or to apply, please click the apply now button or email me directly on email@example.com
EDIT Professional Ltd are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Harrow On The Hill, Stanmore, Ruislip, Greenford, North West London
Salary : £40 to £45K per annum
Date Advertised : 27 Mar 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.