This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An executive agency of the Department of Health providing; strategic leadership, research, advice and support for Government, local authorities and the NHS in protecting and improving the nation's health.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this role, you will be...
- Responding to apprenticeship queries from PHE staff
- Identifying appropriate apprenticeship frameworks
- Liaising with potential training providers
- Liaising and supporting recruiting managers on available framework / standards and advertising methods.
- Sending the relevant recruitment documentation to the training provider/HR OO
- Ensuring that drafted job adverts from providers are sent to recruiting manager for approval and communicating any changes to the training provider
- Monitoring the campaign throughout, providing regular updates to the recruiting manager
- Once they are received, sending potential candidates over to the recruiting manager and responding to any queries they may have
Your training...Are you a bit of a problem-solver? Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent Business theories to transform you into a highly-skilled Business graduate (all debt free!)Our degree-track apprenticeship blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Essential Communication Skills
- Data entry reporting and analysing business data
- Finance and Budget management skills
- Managing customer facing operations including providing services and support
- Planning, running and documenting meetings
- Resource management
- Change management
What qualifications will you gain?
- Level 4 qualifications (equivalent of first year of degree study), City & Guilds level 4 diploma in business and professional administration, Level 4 NVQ diploma in business administration
12-16 month programme
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will have...
- An understanding of excellent customer service
- The ability to communicate clearly and accurately when drafting e-mails and / or other written communications as commensurate with this role
- The ability to communicate messages clearly and accurately on the telephone and in person
- The ability to draft briefing papers, presentations and correspondence
- The ability to understand the principles of information governance and confidentiality
- Awareness and understanding of personal health and safety
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- A willingness to work within the environment of public service
- At least two A-Levels and GCSE/equivalent qualifications at C or above in English, Maths and science
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship...
Career progression will be available to you if a suitable vacancy becomes available.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.