Cross Sell Marketing Manager
úCompetitive + benefits
12 months Fixed Term Contract
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
Join us as Cross Sell Marketing Manager and you'll be vital in ensuring that the right areas of business are engaged at the right time. You'll be responsible for defining and delivering Cross-sell strategy, quarterly trading plans, P&L tracking and performance optimisation. It's all part of making sure our single go-to market approach is centred on our customers and not product lines.
What you'll do:
- Secure Stakeholder buy-in to Cross-sell transformation plan and commitment to necessary investment and resource allocation
- Define Channel and GTM requirements and deliver directly within Commercial Marketing
- Prioritize activity that supports improved volume and value outcomes within Brand & Marketing and Sales/Channel Trading
- Define unknowns and gather inputs from all sources to create a "ground up" vision
- Collaborate with a diverse team to set the strategic marketing direction for cross-sell.
- Have a proven track record defining compelling strategic transformation vision, teamed with action plans that are practical and efficient across marketing, organisational & commercial levers
- Be able to show us your skills in communicating data that is complex in easy to understand ways
- Have experience in customer offer definition and targeting
- Know how to analyse and interpret consumer insight and behaviour
- Understand EE brand performance, strategy and products
- Be able to produce simple and brilliant customer journeys
- Be aware of EE's competitor landscape.
You might even:
- Understand launch and governance processes.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car or Cash Alternative
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- Discounted mobile phone package
- Discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
If you've been thinking about working for the biggest and fastest network in the UK, why not sign up to our LinkedIn Group? You can ask a question or find out more about EE. Could be a great move.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.