This is a new exciting opportunity for a Graduate Talent Administrator to join a prestigious law firm based in London.
About The Team
The current Graduate Talent Team of 10 is responsible for the annual recruitment of 60 and pastoral care of 120 trainees and is based across 3 locations (London, Bristol and Scotland). The Graduate Talent Administration Team supports the Graduate Talent Team in attracting and recruiting graduates who will ensure the continuing success of the firm. Talent Administrators are required to assist the team in all areas of the recruitment cycle and be able to work effectively at all levels, from peers to partners. This role reports to the Lead Talent Administrator and will perform some project based activities working directly with the Graduate Talent Team Leader based in London (Milkround activities, Band Ambassador Programme and the University Team Programme activities).
The Graduate Talent Administrator will be responsible for:
- Implementation of graduate recruitment administration processes to ensure a smooth running of the graduate programmes in Bristol (Open days, CMS First Steps, Vacation Scheme and Training Contract), assessment and selection process as well as milkround events (both in house and on campus)
- Supporting Talent Officers to attract, develop and retain high quality graduates for the firm. Support the delivery of the Brand Ambassador Programme and the University team programme in Bristol and Exeter
- Providing the best in class candidate and stakeholder services.
- Ideally degree calibre. Minimum two 'A'-levels
- Minimum two 'A'-levels
- Minimum 18 months previous office experience (desirably in graduate recruitment or administration)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, in particular in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Experience of working with an HR database advantageous
- An interest in working in HR/Graduate Talent Recruitment & Development Team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and spoken. Excellent attention to detail and good use of grammar
- Enthusiastic individual prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing their workload using their own initiative
- Excellent proven organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Systematic - enjoys implementing new systems
- Comfortable accepting instructions and guidance from different angles
- Ability to manage heavy workload and remain calm under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to liaise effectively with internal and external clients
- Team player - committed, positive attitude and enthusiastic, willing to help other team members
- Flexible - willing to work additional hours when necessary in the peak graduate season (not year-round).
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.