JOB TITLE: HR Assistant
Aspect is London's leading property maintenance service provider, offering expert support, day and night, to a database of thousands of residential and commercial properties alike.
"Quality Personnel Are Our Product"
Our trade services range from drainage to roofing, and cover for everything imaginable in between. Now with an ever growing workforce of over 150 highly qualified and experienced field based operatives, our challenge is to locate and hire the finest support team possible.
The work environment within the head office administration is fast paced, highly professional and fun. The company is going through an exciting period of restructuring and growth, making this a perfect point in time to join our dynamic management team. We are determined to hire the very best in quality of staff and those who hold aspirations of building a successful career for themselves need to apply.
As a company it is our unerring determination to locate those individuals to whom we can commit the promise of a bright future. And, in turn, allowing us both to prosper. Our ambition is to hire London's finest workers, whose joint interests are in self development and building a career within a prosperous and progressive business. We are an equal opportunity employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
Whether it is within the Business Support, Projects or Maintenance departments, or any other department, efficiency and productivity are critical to the success of our company and the heights of service we strive for. Only the most rigorously organized of people need apply for these roles.
An ability to handle and problem solve multiple tasks, whilst under the time sensitive pressures that are a byproduct of our industry, is what we require.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: You responsibilities will include but will not be limited to,
- Advertise and promote vacancies on various job boards
- Coordinate interview bookings and diary management
- Arrange inductions for new starters and organise assessment days
- Recruitment, on-boarding and HR support for engineers
- Train engineers on job management device
- Undertake DVLA and CRB checks
- Help engineers with pay queries
- Take ownership of HR and recruitment issues
- Book and record holiday and sick days
- Take initiative on matters that arise and escalate to senior managers when needed
- Uphold company procedures
- Handle sensitive situations with confidentiality and privacy
CANDIDATE: Successful candidates will possess,
- CIPD qualified and/or related Human Resources qualification
- Basic knowledge of recruitment/employment law and regulations
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
REPORTING TO: HR Manager
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
SALARY: £20,000 p.a.
- The ability to partake in a childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Pension Scheme
- 20 days of annual leave (plus plus bank holidays)
- An additional ½ day paid leave should the day of your birthday fall on a weekday
PROBATION PERIOD: 3 months
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interest to you, please send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you feel that you are the candidate we are looking for.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 7 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Our newly refurbished offices are based in Chessington, a 2 minute walk from Chessington South Station
No Agencies Please!
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.