We are a family run aluminium display company with over 30 years experience in the sign and printing industry.
We pride ourselves in the quality of our products, our attention to detail and our dedication to our customers. We have built the business over the last thirteen years from a one-man start-up to an international company with offices, warehouses and distributors all over the world.
We enjoy working with our customers on new projects. We do not think of ourselves as a supplier, but a partner.
Due to expansion, we now require an In-house Technical Account Manager to join the organisation and help grow the business in the UK.
In-House Technical Account Manager:
* A dynamic and exciting management position covering full client services, sales and an essential technical element.
* Discussing projects with clients to establish their requirements.
* Writing detailed proposals that provide the best solution to meet each client's brief.
* Quote individual jobs and projects on a daily basis.
* Follow up with clients regularly to ensure all potential orders are recognized.
* Process orders through to detailed job specification for handover to production.
* Order various parts from multiple suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Follow up on completion of projects and ensure client satisfaction.
* Work with the directors on new conceptual designs and new product ranges to meet market trends and demands.
Technical Account Manager - Key Skills and Behaviours:
* You must be comfortable using a computer with the ability to type coherent and concise information and have experience with MS Office and Outlook.
* Experience using Clarity or similar CRM systems would be an advantage.
* CAD / Sketchup / Solidworks / Adobe Design Suite would be an advantage.
* Sign industry and manufacturing knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
* You must be a confident person on the telephone and face-to-face.
* You will be expected to understand the company core capabilities and to learn the products in detail.
* You will have the ability to listen and understand the client requirements in order to formulate a solution and compile a detailed client proposal.
* Attention to detail is paramount. You will deal with comprehensive briefs and need to know when something is missing and be in a position to ask the right questions.
* You will need to be a coherent and trusted communicator.
* We are looking for experience of delivering to deadlines. You will be taking full job ownership and ensure the job reaches its completion with the support of colleagues.
* We are a source of information as well as helping to solve problems. You will be a main point of contact for clients. Your aim will be to build relationships and develop all the accounts that fall within your responsibility.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
Role: In-House Technical Account Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this In-House Technical Account Manager role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for the In-House Technical Account Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.