QSL has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our growing team based in Greater London. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive basic salary of £22,500 per annum and a very realistic OTE of £8,000.
QSL understand that its people are its most important asset and invest heavily in personal development, sales training and providing an engaging and fun environment. We offer clearly mapped out career progression.
We are a dynamic and boutique outsourced b2b inside sales agency that specialises in sales appointment-making, fully outsourced telesales solutions and sales consultancy. QSL work with some very exciting & market leading organisations in the SaaS, IT, Social and Digital space across EMEA & North America, promoting a culture that puts a strong emphasis on team moral, self-development and actively encourages entrepreneurship.
About the Inside Sales Executive role
We are looking for highly confident and bubbly graduates with a minimum of 6 months b2b sales experience who are driven by commission and the opportunity for career development in a sales role.
Offering a structured progression plan to Sales Executives consistently hitting and exceeding targets, there is the opportunity to increase both basic salary and OTE package to up to £28,000 + £12,000 OTE in the first 18 months for top performers.
Key Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Executive
- Pitching prospects on behalf of QSL's clients
- Quickly learning & adapting to our clients market proposition
- Liaising with Snr. management in the UK & Internationally
- Qualifying opportunities using consultative sales techniques
- Exceeding set targets & activity metrics
- Providing accurate reports & market feedback
- Meeting clients for project briefings, project feedback or pitches
What we're looking for in a Inside Sales Executive
- Minimum of 6 months b2b sales experience
- Highly confident & bubbly personality
- Graduates with a minimum 2:1 degree and a strong academic background (minimum C grade in English, Maths and Sciences at GCSE)
- Ambitious and can clearly articulate why they wish to pursue a career in sales
- Well spoken with strong communication skills
- Self-starter and hard working with a drive to succeed and over achieve
- Highly competitive and driven nature
If you are keen to join a company that invests in its people by offering outstanding progression opportunities and accelerated development in a challenging and fun sales environment, please apply now for our Inside Sales Executive!
Please note: Due to the high number of applications we receive, if you are not contacted within 28 days then your application has been unsuccessful.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.