A PSD MI SYSTEMS MANAGER is required for a PERMANENT CONTRACT role paying £31,352.70 plus £2470 London Allowance with British Transport Police (BTP) based in LONDON.
BTP is the national police Force for Britain's rail network. Every day we ensure the safety and security of over six million passengers and railway staff throughout England, Scotland and Wales. As PSD MI SYSTEMS MANAGER with BTP and as the nominated application owner for the Professional Standards Department, oversee, analyse and develop all owned applications to enable the department and other key users to effectively manage and respond to information held in line with business requirements.
As a PSD MI SYSTEMS MANAGER you will be required to:
* Deal with application support - please see job description below for further information
* Deal with business change management - please see job description below for further information
* Relationship Management - please see job description below for further information
This is a unique and interesting role which offers a lot of autonomy. As a departmental specialist the post holder is expected to manage and report on departmental KPI's and translate techical language.
The candidate will need to become familiar with the applications owned by PSD abd adopt the ITIL process model.
Further information about this vacancy can be found in the attached job description. The successful PSD MI SYSTEMS MANAGER will be required to evidence the following skills:
* Establishing good working relationships with colleagues, stakeholders (internally and externally) and suppliers across varying levels of seniority
* Good problem solving ability and experience, including the ability to identify and mitigate against risks
* Proven ability of working to deadlines and managing competing demands
If you are interested in applying to this PSD MI SYSTEMS MANAGER role then please do not delay as interviews will be held as soon as appropriate candidates are highlighted. In return for your experience, we can offer you:
* Salary £31,352.70 plus £2470 London Allowance
* 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Final salary pension
* Various salary sacrifice schemes (cycle to work/childcare) and retail discounts
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves so we welcome applicants from all sections of the community. You must have the right to remain and work in the UK and you must tell us about any previous convictions or cautions including any deemed as 'spent'. These will not necessarily exclude you from employment but they must be declared at the point of application.
To be eligible to apply you must:
be resident in the UK for the last 3 years
have the right to work in the UK
have no outstanding CCJ and/or undischarged bankruptcy order
advise in advance details of any previous convictions/cautions incl ‘spent’
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.