If you are looking to start your career but need more experience and qualifications, then this entry-point Apprenticeship will get you there. Apply today!
You will be working for...
One of the fastest growing investment companies for the staffing industry in the UK and Internationally. The Investor Group Limited is an Investment Company targeting exceptional talent and businesses within the staffing industry; we strive to create maximum wealth for all parties involved. We identify growing markets and look to invest in outstanding individuals to create start-ups. We like to work in partnership (not control) in a transparent and collaborative way. Over a 4 year period, we have launched 7 new recruitment entities, from IT, Sales, Software, Cyber Security, Commercial, Engineering, Shipbuilding, Oil and Gas and more.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will...
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain and add to databases
- Update and send reports
- Assist with invoicing, payroll and general finance support
- Liaise with clients via email and phone
- Order office and PPE supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist with general office housekeeping
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- A keen interest in business administration
- A desire to further skills in administration and build a career within the sector
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
After successfully completing your apprenticeship there will still be ongoing training and development available plus a permanent role within the company.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.