If you are an organised and detailed individual looking for a career in Business Administration, then this great entry-point Apprenticeship might be just what you are looking for. Apply now to join an exciting organisation and start your career.
You will be working for...
The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) an entity that oversees the police complaints system in England and Wales and sets the standards by which the police should handle complaints. It is independent, making its decisions entirely independently of the police and government. The Independent Police Complaints Commission exists to investigate complaints fairly and thoroughly. The IPCC has the power to initiate, carry out and oversee investigations. It is also responsible for monitoring the way complaints are handled by local police forces.
Be part of QA's 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing...
- Support on negotiating, sourcing, managing and performance monitoring with suppliers for a wide range of goods and services
- Support in projects to assure best value for money, and best practice
- Support in the procurement and administration of centrally procured contracts and ensure a suitable framework is used and in place
- Support in administering and processing the Purchase Order system and ensuring all organisations requirements are fully met
- Maintain procurement and estates iNet pages, procurement pages on website and document management
- Responsible for the administration of the organisation travel management and provision of travel booking, provide training and support Procurement and Estates manager in managing the travel contract on a day to day basis, by monitoring service provision
- Support in maintaining and the administration of the organisation mobile phones including the distribution and checking of invoices, updating the account, provision of new phones and collection of phones from staff leaving the organisation
- Responsible for invoice processing, and carrying out other adhoc. general administration duties as required to provide support to the Procurement Contracts Manager and Head of Estate, FM and Procurement
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 in Business & Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
- Good general education and proficient in written English and mathematics
- Experience of working in a team based office environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel (or similar) to collate and analyse information and store and present data
- A flexible approach to work, including the ability to work to tight deadlines and to deal with changing priorities
- A proactive approach to work
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Admin apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA's apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe's main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.