Programme Director / Senior Programme Manager
Programme Director / Senior Programme Manager required for a global leading financial company based in Basildon, Essex.
SALARY: £80,000 - £100,000 + Excellent Benefits
JOB OVERVIEW | Programme Director / Senior Programme Manager
Working as the Programme Director you will join the EMEA Client Delivery Team and play a pivotal role, with responsibility for the successful delivery of major programmes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is seeking responsibility and ownership to make things happen.
As the Programme Director you will be accountable for delivering a wide range of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. You will accomplish this by leading and coordinating cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Program Director exemplifies the highest level of initiative and leadership skills and acts as a mentor for more junior members of the department.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
* Project/Program Schedule
* Risk and Issue Management
* Scope Change Management
* Manages the program budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
* Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
* Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
* Previous progressive management experience, including large-scale programme and project / team management
* PgMP and/or PMP preferred
* Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
* Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
* Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
* Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
* Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
* Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server
This position will involve frequent domestic and international travel.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Basildon, Essex, London, Brentwood, Romford, Chelmsford, Dartford, Kent, Southend-On-Sea, Grays, Wickford, Billericay, Rayleigh, Canvey Island, Benfleet, Corringham, Hockley, Rochford
Salary : £80K - £100K + Benefits
Date Advertised : 30 Jan 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.