Quality Engineer (contract)
Location: West London
Salary: £30p/h with potential to go permanent
A Global Aerospace company who produce electrical parts, generators and servo motors. Looking for a Quality engineer to join their team initially on a contract basis but with the potential to go permanent.
A 6 month role working within quality to ensure development of product, effective problem solving and liaising with customer base.
- Electrical product development
- Problem solving effectively
- Working through development process, ensuring standards are maintained
- Working closely with management team
- Thorough implementation of AS9100
- Assisting with internal audits
- Experience within an aerospace quality role
- Strong knowledge of AS9100
- Previous experience of internal and external auditing
- Background working with electrical products and development
- Strong ability to problem solve, methodically and logically
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a quality role
If you are interested please forward a copy of your CV details to **************************************** (Agy)
Professional Technical is a specialist recruitment consultancy supporting the engineering recruitment market, developing recruitment partnerships with engineering businesses on a national scale. Professional Technical supply the engineering and technical talent so that our clients can focus on the core elements of engineering. Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.