Sales & Events Coordinator - Fantastic Expanding Premium Company - Job Summary
Our client is currently recruiting for a pro-active Sales & Events Coordinator in Central London. They operate a large number of high quality venues and are continuing to expand their portfolio of properties. Due to this ongoing expansion they are seeking a Sales & Events Coordinator to join their vibrant and friendly team. With an emphasis on a good working ethos and sociable atmosphere they are looking for a bright, confident and ambitious Sales & Events Coordinator who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Sales & Events Coordinator - Fantastic Expanding Premium Company - Role Responsibility
As a Sales & Events Coordinator, you will be the client's point of contact - new and existing. You will manage your own diary and be proactive when gaining new business. You will display an aptitude for sales and your natural passion, enthusiasm and confidence will shine through when building and retaining your relationships.
- Support in successfully account managing the client base that produces new clients and increases revenue from existing business
- Hitting and exceeding daily targets and KPI's - using your own initiative to achieve this
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all incoming sales and client enquires
- Meet & Greet prospective clients in a number of locations in and around London
- Continually drive delivery of first class communication and service
- Work autonomously with little guidance, organising and prioritising your diary
- Follow up with feedback in a timely manner, resolving and managing issues accordingly
Sales & Events Coordinator - Fantastic Expanding Premium Company - The Ideal Candidate
YOU WILL BE:
- An individual with at least 1 years experience of working within a client facing role, this can also consist of a background in Business Development, Sales and Account Management
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering and achieving set sales targets
- A natural, confident, individual who is able to convey an articulate conversation with an array of high profile clients over the telephone and face to face
- An instinctively organised individual who can turn their focus to a number of tasks
- Able to competently work on 'your own' projects
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Strong negotiation skills or experience
- A genuine passion for exceeding client expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you think this role sounds interesting then we want to hear from you!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.