Sales Designer Vacancy: £30k - £100k OTE + Incentives + Benefits
Become a Self Employed Sales Designer for Thomas Sanderson and enjoy the flexibility that comes with running your Own Business alongside all of the support that comes with being part of a UK leading company.
If you have a passion for design, a customer focused attitude, a self-motivated and driven approach you could have an opportunity to earn uncapped commission plus fabulous incentives and bonuses!
You will be fully trained and working alongside a team of successful and experienced professionals who will provide all the support and ongoing training you need. The Sales Designer duties include:
- Presenting and consulting to customers on a face to face basis in customers' homes about their design choices
- Developing relationships with potential customers
- Selling a wide range of premium products and services
We will provide you with:
- 1 week's comprehensive Sales and Product training course at our purpose built venue in Coventry (Hotel and food paid for)
- A fully equipped Sales Kit (not cash investment required) no cash investment - not cash investment)
- Fully qualified appointments confirmed by our UK Contact Centre
- On-going support from a dedicated Sales Manager and Product Specialist Team.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, resilient, confident, determined and ambitious with a drive to succeed along with a flexible approach to working hours. Previous experience within a sales environment would be preferred however is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Your own car and a valid UK driving licence
- Your own laptop
- Your own smart phone
- IT Literate
- Eligible to work in the UK
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.