SALES KNOWLEDGE TOOL MANAGER EMEA - FMCG/Retail Sector
JOB TITLE:- SALES KNOWLEDGE TOOL MANAGER EMEA - FMCG/Retail Sector
"Superb opportunity for talented B2B FMCG/Retail Marketing & Sales Specialist with strong track record in sales/marketing programme design, development and delivery"
SALARY:- Cú50-70000 + Bonus, Car Allowance & Benefits
LOCATION:- South East, UK
Commutable from West London, Surrey, Slough, Uxbridge, Maidenhead, Marlow, Walton on Thames, Guildford, Egham, Woking, Chiswick, Richmond, Kingston on Thames, Kensington, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Wokingham
Our client is a global, listed provider of B2B products and services, to some of the world's leading blue chip multinational names. It is currently seeking a degree educated, marketing/commercial sales professional to take on the newly created role of Sales Knowledge Tool Manager located within its EMEA product and marketing development function.
Reporting to the Marketing Director for EMEA, you can be located either in the UK office or offices in France, Spain or Germany and will travel extensively throughout the EMEA, especially European region.
Specifically as Sales Knowledge Tool Manager, once opportunities have been identified, your remit will be to build the right marketing collateral and material aligned to the specific challenges and customer requirements present in each of the opportunities, sectors or countries. Therefore, as Sales Knowledge Tool Manager, the content and collateral that you produce will directly accelerate the sales process, enabling the field sales teams to focus more time on customer specific requirements and less on pre sales preparation. You will deliver a consistent and world class message both at content and format level leading to higher conversion rate and wins from the sales funnel.
* Design, develop and deliver world class sales collateral to enable sales & commercial teams across the globe to influence, communicate, and ultimately sell more products and services.
* Drive exciting, consistent content and formats
* Deliver & implement marketing plans and initiatives to improve and refresh our sale collateral around the world based on internal and external feedback/research
* Communicate to global commercial teams the principles and the strategy behind the sales materials in order to achieve awareness and to maximise buy-in to the individual programmes
* Benchmark marketing collateral vs global best practice
THE IDEAL PERSON:-
* University Degree educated in marketing or business. Masters highly advantageous. Fluent English and second European language desirable.
* Minimum 5 years B2B marketing & sales experience with demonstrable track record of setting strategies to generate revenue through marketing programme design, development and delivery.
* Very knowledgeable in market segmentation and gathering and interpreting market intelligence with the purpose of getting the content right in a clear and articulated way in the eyes of external customers
* Previous early commercial field sales experience in FMCG/Retail sector essential for success and credibility in this role
* Experience of managing third party marketing agencies
* Strong process management skills, and ability to develop value propositions
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills commensurate with a role influencing senior/board level executives.
* High level capability in motivating and driving cross functionally at all levels to deliver solutions.
* Excellent and demonstrable marketing and commercial acumen to lead growth.
* Currently working within the multinational FMCG, Retail or Supply Chain or Consultancy, B2B sector serving FMCG Manufacturers or Retailers.
In return our client offers excellent career development within a highly successful market leading global multinational environment. The role can be based in the UK HO located in the South East, or the Paris, Madrid or German offices. There will be extensive EMEA, mainly European region travel in this role.
To apply in confidence, please email your CV in word format to Roheela Khan, quoting reference 1301-40 to email@example.com. Telephone 00 44 (0)1905 381 320 [URL removed]
Job Type : Permanent
Location : West London, Surrey, Slough, Uxbridge, Maidenhead, Marlow, Walton-On-Thames, Guildford, Egham, Woking, Chiswick, Richmond, Kingston Upon Thames, Kensington, Basingstoke, Bracknell, Wokingham
Salary : Cú50-70000
Date Advertised : 01 Feb 2013
Sorry, this position is no longer available.
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.