Senior Front End Developer
- Are you an experienced Front End Developer with strong Full Stack expertise?
- Keen to disrupt the way people find work online and prepared to challenge the accepted way of doing things?
- Used to working with and being challenged by highly skilled and opinionated technical teams and looking for a fantastic and unique opportunity?
If you know that in today's engineering landscape, you have to be polyglot, balancing specialisation with a broad knowledge and ability to evolve, then we would love to hear from you!
You & your role;
Jobsite is one of the UK's leading online recruitment advertising businesses. We provide relevant, personalised opportunities and intelligent recruitment services, to connect high quality candidates with some of the UK's most successful businesses. Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com, eMedCareers.com and JustEngineers.net are at our core.
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer with a keen eye for design and UX to build modern responsive interfaces using bleeding edge technologies.
You'll ideally have a portfolio to showcase to us and have the ability to produce a balance between attractive pages and functional pages. Displaying attention to performance, cross platform compatibility, etc. and how it impacts the end user.
Your skills & attributes:
- Keen, enthusiastic and passionate about front end development with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of MEAN, React and SAAS
- Experience with any MVC framework using NodeJS
- Demonstrate experience with frameworks such as ReactJS, Semantic UI, AngularJS/2
- Have responsive/Mobile design knowledge and experience
- Show experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Experience or passion to work within an Agile environment
Jobsite UK (orldwide) Limited are one of the UK's leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com.
We employ circa 200 employees spread across our Head Office in Havant and another office on Southbank in London.
We're part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group whom employ over 2200 staff across 21 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.