£18,000-£20,000 Salary + Commission + Expenses + Training + Progression + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a sales career within a genuinely unique, market leading company where you will advance your skills with specialist training.
The company was established in 1986 and specialises in delivering customisable and integrated supply solutions tailored to SME's through to large single sited and multi-sited organisations alike through our unique approach to client - specific supplies management.
As a leading single source provider, the company saves substantial amounts of money for over 400 of London's greatest organisations in every major industry sector. With a proven and demonstrable track record of 20 years, are leaders in their field and experts in business cost management and service improvements.
This company has experienced rapid growth and is now turning over more than £10Million sales per year. Due to continued success they are looking for trainee sales executives to continue driving business growth.
On a day-to-day basis you will be meeting with prospects and customers at senior manager / director level in order to promote the company and help develop new business opportunities. This role is both office and field based. You will take part in a bespoke training programme which aims to give you a strong understanding of the products & services and the role, in order to help you develop and achieve your full potential.
The ideal person will have 1 year's previous direct sales sales experience, but more importantly, have a genuine desire and hunger to achieve. You must be a focused, ambitious, driven individual with a pro-active, creative approach to building customer relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, driven individual who is looking to become part of a developing team in a rapidly expanding company where you will receive continued training and development throughout your career.
- Office & Field Based Days
- Direct sales position with your own designated Central London territory
- Responsible for winning new business across a wide range of business services at Senior Manager/Director level
- Promote the company and develop new business opportunities within existing customers after account implementation
- Ideally, 1 years previous sales experience residing within 30mins commuter distance to Central London
- Enthusiastic individual with natural sales ability and 'can do' approach
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Genuine hunger & desire to succeed and over-achieve sales targets
- Willingness to invest time and effort into sales training
- Seriously interested in creating a personal development plan
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.