This is a fantastic Traineeship that will require successful candidates to be fully committed to their learning and developing their skill set. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company offering a complete Printing Solutions, for Cad/Gis, PhotoGraphic, Film and Outdoor Signage.
Be part of QA's 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK's tech explosion!
Opportunity full Description
'A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.'
Daily duties can include:
- Installing and configuring computer systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Logging customer/employee queries
- Talking to computer users to find and fix problems
- Tracking work in progress
- Recording issues and how they were dealt with
- Updating online knowledge banks
- Servicing and fixing equipment, including printers, scanners and phone systems
- Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Training people on new systems
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job with little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 (A level) or aged 19 to 24 and not yet achieved a Level 2 (5 GCSE's at grade C including maths and English)?
Training to be provided:
The Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training, maths and English support for those who require it and a high quality work experience placement. You will also have the opportunity to work towards a Level 2 qualification.
Minimum of 6 weeks
Working hours of programme:
Monday to Thursday 9.00am-4.00pm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Excel)
- Previous Customer Service Experience desirable
- Team Work
- Team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- A can do attitude
No formal qualifications required but an interest to learn new skills.
Progression to a Level 3 IT Systems and Networking Apprenticeship with full employment prospects at the end for the right candidate.
Important other information:
This Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
There is no need to provide bank account details or payment to any person or organisation when applying for a job.
If you have any concerns about this job then please report it to our Customer Service team.