User Experience Researcher
- Are you an experienced UX'r with a focus gained in research?
- Excited about understanding the behaviours of users across our websites?
- Want to work as part of a highly skilled team?
- Looking for a fantastic and unique opportunity?
If so, read on!
About us & your role;
As a UX Researcher, your role is to understand our customers better than they understand themselves. You'll be responsible for discovering what people need from recruitment sites and services, and how we stack up against that. We offer a wide range of services and are always seeking to extend these to better meet our customers' needs. You will work closely with Product Owners, Data Analysts and UX Designers to inform our roadmaps and ensure the experiences we create are the best they can be.
You will primarily be working on gaining an unrivalled knowledge of recruitment landscape within specific sectors. You will work across a range of small teams that are dedicated to improving and evolving particular aspects of the service.
We work in a Product/Agile environment, and if you know what that means great but it's not a requirement. We want you to be full of ideas for how you can speak to and engage users, and will have a high level of autonomy to find the best and most appropriate way of finding out how we can make even better products.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You'll enjoy researching and working across different business areas and with various stakeholders, including technical teams to develop solutions
- Be experienced as User Experience or a Social Researcher with an interest in User Experience Research
- Solid, demonstrable experience planning and conducting research including surveys, focus groups, depth interviews and usability testing, as well as secondary research.
- Have a strong analytical mind set together with high levels of enthusiasm and drive
- Have experience of using data and customer feedback to inform decisions
- Be used to working with different teams, such as Product / UX / Technology to drive solutions that marry up business requirements with customer needs
- Able to plan own work; executing against deadlines and finding pragmatic ways to maximise the efficiency in a lean process
Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have's
- An understanding of the recruitment market
- Exposure to working with Agile development teams, delivering complex initiatives through iterative development cycles
- Degree calibre or equivalent
Jobsite UK (Worldwide) Limited are one of the UK's leading online recruitment advertising businesses, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment. Our business includes: Jobsite.co.uk, CityJobs.com and eMedCareers.com. /p>
We employ circa 200 employees spread across our Head Office in Havant and another office on Southbank in London./p>
We're part of the global job board business, the StepStone Group whom employ over 2200 staff across 21 countries whom in turn are owned by Axel Springer Digital Classifieds, one of the worlds most established and successful media groups. We share a common purpose to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers.